If I am not living my truth, I feel it in every fiber of my being – it’s a signal – a call to make a change. Subtle as first, but significant and shifting. I thrive as I live my truth.
Your truth will express itself as your faith grows. No one need convince you or it or of anything else. It is revealed in your heart and truth always resounds with truth.
Julia R Parsell
Attractiveness is one of your best attributes! This is not for, or from vanity, but for the sake of positively impacting the world in which you live.
Attractiveness supersedes physical beauty or a slim physique. Attractiveness is wholeness, a completeness that wells up from within and springs forth to the world in: beauty, joy, balance, warmth, love, service, and grace. It is a feature that draws others to be inspired and encouraged.
Attractiveness is a quality that all of us can possess, more often than not it gets buried. We are all made in the image of God. We are the fabric of the Divine. We are one song, a poem whose richness and abundance lies in wait to be expressed positively.
When we focus on the wholeness of being, when we surround ourself with positive, pure energy; Its light begins to magnify within us. Then, Its radiance shines forward and toward the world in which we live.
We can choose to be a vessel of attractiveness. Here are some ideas to help achieve this:
- Fill your mind and body with beauty and hopeful expectations.
- Practice mindfulness by being fully present in the moment. Realize that multi-tasking can be counter productive and consider focusing on what matters at the moment.
- Enjoy the little things in life, such as: the beauty of a sunrise/sunset, the chirping of a bird, the sound of a train, the blowing wind through the leaves, the shapes of the clouds, the splashing of raindrops, the vista of a beautiful photo or the fact that you can read or listen.
There is beauty all around. Open your eyes to it. Draw it in, be filled and then exhale the beauty in the world in which you live. As images of the Creator we all have Divinity with us. As a Certified Holistic Health Coach, I can walk along side you and direct you to habits and practices that will increase your feeling of attractiveness. It’s not just about the food you eat, it’s about the thoughts you think. Send me a note, let’s talk.
• 1 – 15oz. can chickpeas (garbanzos)
• ⅓ cup of bean liquid
• 3 tablespoons tahini or 2 tbsp. sesame seeds, if using a high performance blender
• 2 or 3 cloves garlic
• ½ teaspoon sea salt
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• ½ teaspoon cumin
Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high performance blender. It’s easier to do it in several smaller batches.
• Once it’s all blended, place it all in a mixing bowl and taste.
• Use your taste buds to determine if you need more lemon juice, tahini, garlic, cumin or salt.
• Spread on a serving platter and sprinkle paprika or chili powder and a little olive oil over the whole plate.
Prep time: 10 minutes
8 appetizer servings
Recipe by Julie Parsell
Hummus freezes well: transfer to an airtight container and drizzle a little olive oil over the top to lock in moisture. Store the container in the freezer for up to four months, then thaw it in the refrigerator before serving.
My dear daughter, you are magic, we are magic and they are magic! We have just forgotten. In our humanness – which in itself is miraculous, we have forgotten the divine spark that resides within all of us, mostly unkindled.
In some it barely glows. It’s been snuffed out by burdensome cares and harsh teachings of hell and damnation. It has been trained to fear, so it hides, not daring to let the flame leap, lest it be doused with water and the smoke burn the eyes and cloud the vision.
In others that spark ignites and burns brightly, but then a lack of oxygen, spirit, breath, or beauty snuffs it and it gets buried under the ashes.
Still in others wet leaves of the trials of life, floods of excruciating pain, burns, scars, cover over it till it’s not visible, not even to the heart that carries it.
But….all the while the spark is there – it never goes out – never extinguished, it is inextinguishable. Oh, but when the spark is kindled and breathed upon (inspired): magic appears which delights and delivers and dances! It then shines brightly in you, in us, and in them. We are all magic, let us not forget.